Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of Saint Cecilia Catholic School. We’re looking for teachers, staff members, and administrators who are:
- enthusiastic about lifelong learning;
- open to the work of creative colleagues from widely different backgrounds;
- committed to helping children grow in mind, body & spirit;
- eager to join a warm, supportive, faith-based community.
We are eager to learn about you, and hope that this page helps you learn more about Saint Cecilia School’s community and the experience of teaching and working here. We encourage you to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We currently do not have any open positions. You are always welcome to check the Catholic School’s employment page below.
To apply, please submit your application via AppliTrack on the above link, and send a cover letter and resume to Susan Kilbane, Principal.
If you don’t see the right position currently open, complete a general application to add your information to our database. http://www.ocsww.org/employment.php.
- First Day of School for Pre K – Wednesday, September 5th. August 22, 2017
- Safe Environment Training – Protecting God’s Children for Adults – Thursday, September 6th – 6 pm in the St. Monica Room January 19, 2017
- Friday All School Mass – Friday, September 7th – 9 am – Full Dress Uniform September 4, 2018