Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of Saint Cecilia Catholic School. We’re looking for teachers, staff members, and administrators who are:
- enthusiastic about lifelong learning;
- open to the work of creative colleagues from widely different backgrounds;
- committed to helping children grow in mind, body & spirit;
- eager to join a warm, supportive, faith-based community.
We are eager to learn about you, and hope that this page helps you learn more about Saint Cecilia School’s community and the experience of teaching and working here. We encourage you to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We currently do not have any open positions. You are always welcome to check the Catholic School’s employment page below.
To apply, please submit your application via AppliTrack on the above link, and send a cover letter and resume to Susan Kilbane, Principal.
If you don’t see the right position currently open, complete a general application to add your information to our database. http://www.ocsww.org/employment.php.
- Fulcrum Foundation – Tuition Assistance Now Open – Deadline is Friday, December 15, 2017 December 4, 2017
- Spirit Day – December 14th, Dress Up like a Christmas Tree Ornament October 3, 2017
- All School Mass – December 15th – Full Dress Uniform December 4, 2017