Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of Saint Cecilia Catholic School. We’re looking for teachers, staff members, and administrators who are:
- enthusiastic about lifelong learning;
- open to the work of creative colleagues from widely different backgrounds;
- committed to helping children grow in mind, body & spirit;
- eager to join a warm, supportive, faith-based community.
We are eager to learn about you, and hope that this page helps you learn more about Saint Cecilia School’s community and the experience of teaching and working here. We encourage you to e-mail us at email@example.com.
We currently do not have any open positions. You are always welcome to check the Catholic School’s employment page below.
To apply, please submit your application via AppliTrack on the above link, and send a cover letter and resume to Susan Kilbane, Principal.
If you don’t see the right position currently open, complete a general application to add your information to our database. http://www.ocsww.org/employment.php.
- August 29th, Back to School Ice Cream Social, Curriculum Night & New Parent Orientation August 4, 2017
- First Day of School Pre K – 8th Grade – Wednesday, August 30th. August 22, 2017
- Safe Environment Training – Protecting God’s Children for Adults – August 31st 6:15 pm in the St. Monica Room. January 19, 2017