Thank you for your interest in Saint Cecilia Catholic School. We offer an exceptional academic program; a friendly, helpful community; and a spirit of purpose that touches all members of our community.
Please contact us at 206-842-2017 or email@example.com to arrange for a tour of our school or to receive an information packet.
Admission for New Families
- New family enrollment begins January 31.
- Completed application materials, including all forms and fees are to be received before March 2nd for priority consideration. In case of a waiting list, applicants will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Complete an Inquiry Form and return it to the school
- Schedule an appointment, school tour, and classroom observation. Application packets will be provided at this time.
Students will be considered registered and enrolled when the following items have been received:
- Enrollment with Smart tuition
- Registration fee
- Application for admission & application fee
- Parental concerns checklist
- Certificate of immunization status
- Request to transfer academic records (if applicable)
- Tuition & volunteer agreement
- A student transferring to Saint Cecilia from another school is ordinarily assigned to the grade/class indicated on the report card and/or transfer form. Additional testing may be required to determine grade placement. The principal of SCCS makes the final decision regarding grade placement, promotion and retention of students.
- Children must be age appropriate on or before August 31st.
- Applications received by March 2nd may qualify for an early registration discount.
- Applications received after May 1st are subject to a late enrollment fee.
Mid-year enrollment is considered on a case-by-case basis. Limited space is generally available during the current school year. Please contact the principal to discuss the possibility of placing your child at Saint Cecilia for the remainder of the year. Your child will be considered enrolled once we have received the completed forms and the appropriate registration fee.
Admission for Returning Students
Each spring returning families need to re-enroll their students to secure their spot for the upcoming school year. Re-enrollment begins during Catholic Schools Week, which is the last week of January. Re-enrollment helps the school plan for proper resources and determine the number of new families the school can admit for the upcoming school year.
Notice of nondiscriminatory policy regarding students:
St. Cecilia Catholic School admits students of any gender, race, color or national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to all students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs and athletic and other administered programs.