Elementary School (Grades 1-4)
During their elementary school years, children grow in competence, confidence and awareness. It’s a time of building skills and exploring new concepts. Our comprehensive curriculum is designed to nurture our students intellectually, creatively and spiritually.
Saint Cecilia students focus on reading, writing, talking and listening. They examine concepts in mathematics; develop insights into life, earth and physical sciences; and master simple technologies, including developing keyboarding skills. Through engaging interactive projects, children study history, geography, economics and civics in our integrated social studies program.
Elementary students explore
- Fundamental concepts in mathematics and science
- Develop competence in reading and writing
- Microsoft® Office programs
- Working independently and collaboratively
- Bible study and Christian values
- Physical education and athletics
To learn more please download the Elementary School curriculum PDF.
M–F: 8:45–3:15, except Th: 8:45–2:15
Application Fee (per family) $50
Registration Fee (per family) $200
Tuition assistance is available.
Tuition rates are for the 2015-2016 school year.
Thank you for your interest in St. Cecilia Catholic School. We offer a friendly, helpful community and a spirit of purpose that touches all members of our community. To learn how to apply to join our Elementary School, please visit the Admissions page of this website.
Elementary: Quick Links
Elementary School: Downloads
- August 29th, Back to School Ice Cream Social, Curriculum Night & New Parent Orientation August 4, 2017
- First Day of School Pre K – 8th Grade – Wednesday, August 30th. August 22, 2017
- Safe Environment Training – Protecting God’s Children for Adults – August 31st 6:15 pm in the St. Monica Room. January 19, 2017