Early childhood is filled with wonder and awe. At Saint Cecilia our 3-year-old and young 4-year-old students* have the opportunity to connect their natural sense of wonder to the joy of learning. Our preschool program encourages their social, spiritual and cognitive growth in a developmentally appropriate learning environment, where friendship and kindness are emphasized.
*Entering students must meet the age requirement by August 31. Older 4-year-olds and young 5-year-olds have the option of joining the Explorers, or choosing our Pre-Kindergarten program. For more information, see the Pre-Kindergarten program section.
Our curriculum emphasizes fun, friendship and discovery. Children learn to solve problems and think independently, as they encounter core subjects such as math, social studies, religion, pre-reading, music, art and movement. They engage in constructive play and practical learning that includes cooking, gardening, building and creative art projects.
Preschool students explore
- The world through hands-on activities
- Their unique gifts and capabilities
- Their role in a community of caring
To learn more please download the Explorers Preschool curriculum PDF.
Explorers Preschool Schedule
Application Fee (one-time fee for new families) $50
Registration Fee (per family) $100
Family maximum tuition rates may apply. Tuition assistance is available.
Tuition rates are for the 2015-2016 school year.
Thank you for your interest in St. Cecilia Catholic School. We offer a friendly, helpful community and a spirit of purpose that touches all members of our community. To learn how to apply to join our Explorers class, please visit the Admissions page of this website.
Explorers Preschool: Downloads
- August 29th, Back to School Ice Cream Social, Curriculum Night & New Parent Orientation August 4, 2017
- First Day of School Pre K – 8th Grade – Wednesday, August 30th. August 22, 2017
- Safe Environment Training – Protecting God’s Children for Adults – August 31st 6:15 pm in the St. Monica Room. January 19, 2017