Kindergarten is where a solid foundation for learning is established. Our fully integrated curriculum offers children an opportunity to learn, explore and build skills, without pressure, in a loving, Christian environment.
At Saint Cecilia, we help young students develop reading skills and strategies, letter formation, writing and sentence structure. We offer an activity-based, problem-solving approach to mathematics, as well as hands-on science education. Our social studies curriculum encourages children to appreciate and understand themselves, others and our diverse culture. Religious studies emphasize working together, sharing and treating others and oneself with respect.
Kindergarteners learn to
- Understand rudimentary math concepts
- Apply the scientific method in examining the natural world
- Connect sounds to symbols and recognize high-frequency words
- Be responsible and creative leaders
To learn more please download the Kindergarten curriculum PDF.
M–F: 8:45–3:15, except Th: 8:45–2:15
Application Fee (per family) $50
Registration Fee (per family) $200
Tuition assistance is available.
Tuition rates are for the 2017-2018 school year.
Thank you for your interest in St. Cecilia Catholic School. We offer a friendly, helpful community and a spirit of purpose that touches all members of our community. To learn how to apply to join our Kindergarten class, please visit the Admissions page of this website.
Kindergarten: Quick Links
- Spirit Day – October 12th, My Future Career October 3, 2017
- Bus Meeting – Thursday, October 12th beginning at 1:30 pm September 28, 2017
- St. Cecilia Parish Dinner & Auction – Casino Royale September 28, 2017