Middle School (Grades 5-8)
Middle school is an exciting time of transition for children. Our fully integrated curriculum offers students what they need to flourish at this critical point in their development: a challenging and enriching academic experience, opportunities for creative expression and a firm foundation of Christian values.
Our middle school students continue to build on mathematical concepts using both textbook exercises and games designed to enhance understanding. They expand their knowledge of life, earth and physical sciences; increase their facility with technology; and develop critical thinking skills. Students read a wide range of literature and hone their analytical and creative writing skills; engage in projects that bring social studies to life; and receive music and art instruction.
Middle school students explore
- Science with hands-on labs, Science Fair and other activities
- Math, including algebra for qualified students
- Writing essays, journals and book reports
- On- and off-campus sports
- Christian values and social justice activities
To learn more please download the Middle School curriculum PDF.
M–F: 8:45–3:15, except Th: 8:45–2:15
Application Fee (per family) $50
Registration Fee (per family) $200
Tuition assistance is available.
Tuition rates are for the 2017-2018 school year.
Thank you for your interest in St. Cecilia Catholic School. We offer a friendly, helpful community and a spirit of purpose that touches all members of our community. To learn how to apply to join our Middle School, please visit the Admissions page of this website.
- Fulcrum Foundation – Tuition Assistance Now Open – Deadline is Friday, December 15, 2017 December 4, 2017
- Spirit Day – December 14th, Dress Up like a Christmas Tree Ornament October 3, 2017
- All School Mass – December 15th – Full Dress Uniform December 4, 2017