Learning is a joyful experience for 4-year-old and young 5-year-old children* at Saint Cecilia. Our Pre-Kindergarten program provides the perfect balance of structure, caring, discipline and nurturing as students embark on their first experiences with what will become the foundations for math, science, social studies, art, language, music movement and dramatic play.
*Entering students must meet the age requirement by August 31.
Our older students serve as role models for Pre-Kindergarten children. Pre-Kindergarten students join the kindergarten class for art and music, and older students come to the Pre-Kindergarten classroom as “reading buddies.” All students visit the public library regularly. Our Pre-Kindergarten students attend children’s mass weekly with their 3rd-grade mass buddies and enjoy the pastor’s lessons, which are fun and interactive.
Pre-Kindergarten students work on
- Making friends and collaborating with others
- Expressing themselves and listening attentively
- Writing, reading and numbers
- Developing fine motor and gross motor skills
To learn more please download the Pre-Kindergarten curriculum PDF.
Application Fee (one-time fee for new families) $50
Registration Fee (per family): $100
Family maximum tuition rates may apply. Tuition assistance is available.
Tuition rates are for the 2017-2018 school year.
Thank you for your interest in St. Cecilia Catholic School. We offer a friendly, helpful community and a spirit of purpose that touches all members of our community. To learn how to apply to join our Pre-Kindergarten class, please visit the Admissions page of this website.
- Spirit Day – October 12th, My Future Career October 3, 2017
- Bus Meeting – Thursday, October 12th beginning at 1:30 pm September 28, 2017
- St. Cecilia Parish Dinner & Auction – Casino Royale September 28, 2017