This is a Christmas party for the children of the Bainbridge and North Kitsap communities. Each year since 2002 we’ve celebrated as close to St. Nicholas’s feast day of December 6th as possible. This year’s event will be held on Saturday, December 1st beginning at 9 am.
Highlights typically include:
- Photos with Santa
- Pancake breakfast
- Crafts and games
- Bake sale
- Three Kings Gift Shop
All are invited to gather as a community Friday evenings during Lent for a fabulous fish dinner. Families host our meal and activities. After dinner, all are welcome to enter St. Cecilia Catholic Church to pray the Stations of the Cross.
Annual School Gift Campaign
This yearly pledge drive begins in the fall. Pledges are requested with money due by April of the following year. However, additional pledges can be made at any time. Please consider donating or pledging to the Saint Cecilia Catholic School. If you work for a company with a matching funds program, you can easily double your donation! Remember, no contribution is too large or too small.
Additional Fundraising Activities
eScrip eScrip offers several different ways to earn money for our school.
- Register your Visa or MasterCard
- Your can also register your credit cards and earn money for Saint Cecilia when shopping at participating merchants. For a complete list, go to www.escrip.com and click on “Family of Merchants. You can search for a specific merchant, or view the downloadable list at the bottom of the page.
- Shop OnlineWhen you need to shop online, first visit www.escrip.com and click on “At the Online Mall”. From there, click on the merchant of your choice. The Online Mall will pay SCCS a percentage of your purchases.
- Apply for an eScrip Visa CardIf you have an eScrip Visa Card, Saint Cecilia will receive a percentage of all of your purchases. In fact, if you use an eScrip Visa card to make a purchase at an eScrip merchant, our school will be “double paid”!
These eScrip programs are all available nationwide, so please encourage your friends and family to support Saint Cecilia by using eScrip!
BoxTops for Education
Please collect and turn in BoxTops throughout the entire year. Collection boxes are in Conger Hall, the back of the church, the parish office and every classroom.
The original BoxTops for EducationClip BoxTop coupons from specially marked products throughout your local grocery store. Each coupon is worth a minimum of ten cents to Saint Cecilia Catholic School. BoxTops are collected all year long.
- The BoxTops for Education MarketplaceEarn cash for Saint Cecilia Catholic School when you shop online. There are no administrative fees. Enroll online at www.boxtops4education.com. Every time you shop online, start at www.boxtops4education.com. Click on “Shop” to make purchases from over 200 favorite online stores including Lands End and Target. Our school will automatically receive up to 8% of each qualifying purchase. Note: Use this when you’re not shopping locally to support our local merchants.
The BoxTops for Education Visa CardYou can also earn cash for Saint Cecilia when you use your BoxTops for Education Visa Card. Apply for this low introductory APR Visa with no annual fee to make it easier than ever to earn cash for our school. School supporters can call 1-800-650-0235 or apply online at . Then use the BoxTops Visa card at over 20 million locations worldwide. A full 1% of every purchase made with the BoxTops Visa card is donated to Saint Cecilia.
Saint Cecilia Catholic School’s Uniform Closet includes both new and used uniform items for purchase throughout the year. Students may also borrow used items as replacements for spills and messes that occur during the school day.
We keep a limited supply of new (logo) uniform pieces. These include sweaters, sweatshirts, fleece vests, and ties. Most are available in both youth and adult sizes.
We also keep a supply of gently used items. Families are encouraged to donate uniform pieces that are clean and in good condition. These typically include logo items, shirts, pants, skirts, skorts, and jumpers. Sizes and selection vary based on donations. We try to keep black shoes available for students to borrow.