The journey from preschool to middle school is amazing and transformative. During their years at Saint Cecilia, our students make many discoveries along the way. They learn to master difficult skills, ideas and subjects. They encounter their own unique intellectual, creative and spiritual gifts. And they experience the joy of playing a meaningful role in the life of their community. Here older students mentor younger ones, offering practical help and encouragement, and discern what it means to lead with compassion and purpose.
SCCS strives to be accessible by:
- Welcoming children who value a Catholic Education, regardless of religious background, gender, race, color, national or ethnic origin.
- Providing tuition assistance for families with financial need.
- Serving a richly diverse population.
- Providing reasonable accommodations for students with disabilities.
Notice of nondiscriminatory policy regarding students:
St. Cecilia Catholic School admits students of any gender, race, color or national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to all students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs and athletic and other administered programs.
Our Students: All are welcome here
At Saint Cecilia we celebrate diversity. Our student body includes children of different faith traditions, races, ethnicities, cultures and backgrounds. We’re committed to creating the kind of community where all children feel valued and appreciated.
- Spirit Day – October 12th, My Future Career October 3, 2017
- Bus Meeting – Thursday, October 12th beginning at 1:30 pm September 28, 2017
- St. Cecilia Parish Dinner & Auction – Casino Royale September 28, 2017