Catholic schools in the Archdiocese of Seattle are required to have an active School Commission. The responsibilities of the Commission include:
- Establishing a mission statement and strategic plan
- Recommending and defending policy
- Offering financial advice
- Providing optimal public relations
- Evaluating the commission’s effectiveness and goals
- Participating in the selection process of the principal. The pastor hires the principal.
- Commissioners may serve for two consecutive two-year terms.
Our School Commission is made up of school supporters— both parents and parishioners—who work together to advise the pastor and principal on issues regarding our school.
School Commission: 2015-2016 Commission Members
- Fr. Joseph Mitchell
- Principal Susan Kilbane
- Chair Eoin Dunstan
- Keith Muma
- Ken Kellogg
- Scott Betz
- Parent Club President Dianne Shaffer
- Ruth Anne Wolansky
School Commission: Downloads
- August 29th, Back to School Ice Cream Social, Curriculum Night & New Parent Orientation August 4, 2017
- First Day of School Pre K – 8th Grade – Wednesday, August 30th. August 22, 2017
- Safe Environment Training – Protecting God’s Children for Adults – August 31st 6:15 pm in the St. Monica Room. January 19, 2017