Catholic schools in the Archdiocese of Seattle are required to have an active School Commission. The responsibilities of the Commission include:
- Establishing a mission statement and strategic plan
- Recommending and defending policy
- Offering financial advice
- Providing optimal public relations
- Evaluating the commission’s effectiveness and goals
- Participating in the selection process of the principal. The pastor hires the principal.
- Commissioners may serve for two consecutive two-year terms.
Our School Commission is made up of school supporters— both parents and parishioners—who work together to advise the pastor and principal on issues regarding our school.
School Commission: 2017-2018 Commission Members
- Fr. Joseph Mitchell
- Principal Susan Kilbane
- Chair Eoin Dunstan
- Jeff Rulffes
- Ken Kellogg
- Parent Club President Ashley Bomke
- Ruth Anne Wolansky
School Commission: Downloads
- Fulcrum Foundation – Tuition Assistance Now Open – Deadline is Friday, December 15, 2017 December 4, 2017
- Spirit Day – December 14th, Dress Up like a Christmas Tree Ornament October 3, 2017
- All School Mass – December 15th – Full Dress Uniform December 4, 2017