Catholic schools in the Archdiocese of Seattle are required to have an active School Commission. The responsibilities of the Commission include:
- Establishing a mission statement and strategic plan
- Recommending and defending policy
- Offering financial advice
- Providing optimal public relations
- Evaluating the commission’s effectiveness and goals
- Participating in the selection process of the principal. The pastor hires the principal.
- Commissioners may serve for two consecutive two-year terms.
Our School Commission is made up of school supporters— both parents and parishioners—who work together to advise the pastor and principal on issues regarding our school.
School Commission: 2017-2018 Commission Members
- Fr. Joseph Mitchell
- Principal Susan Kilbane
- Chair Eoin Dunstan
- Jeff Rulffes
- Ken Kellogg
- Parent Club President Ashley Bomke
- Ruth Anne Wolansky
School Commission: Downloads
- Safe Environment Training – Protecting God’s Children for Adults – May 8th – 6 pm in the St. Monica Room January 19, 2017
- After School Art Enrichment with Heart & Soul September 2, 2016
- Spirit Day – May 10th, Star Wars Day January 1, 2017