In March 2013, Saint Cecilia Catholic School received its first accreditation evaluation from the Washington Catholic Education Association (WCEA). In recognition of our commitment to student learning and quality Catholic education, the WCEA awarded Saint Cecilia Catholic School a six-year accreditation.
All 2nd-8th grade students take the MAP test is in the Fall, Winter and Spring on chrome books. Subject specific tests include Mathematics, Reading Comprehension and Language Usage.
Test results support teachers in four key areas:
- Individualizing instruction
- Setting achievement goals for students and our whole school
- Understanding achievement patterns
- Evaluating student performance
SCCS has transitioned from the IOWA test of Basic Skills to the MAP test in the Fall of 2016. All elementary schools in the Archdiocese of Seattle will be using MAP test results to measure progress and assess growth.
Standardized Testing: Downloads
- Spirit Day – October 12th, My Future Career October 3, 2017
- Bus Meeting – Thursday, October 12th beginning at 1:30 pm September 28, 2017
- St. Cecilia Parish Dinner & Auction – Casino Royale September 28, 2017