At Saint Cecilia, we believe that a well-rounded educational experience includes far more than the academic fundamentals of math, science, language and social studies. Children need opportunities to explore their gifts, their interests and their potential. We ensure that our students receive a truly comprehensive education. In addition to the fundamentals, we have an enrichment program that includes:
- Music – Choir K-8th
- On your mark get ready flow! Drink in the 2017/2018 Hydrodynamics First LEGO robotics challenge. This season is hydrodynamics! We will learn all about water, how we find, transport, use, or dispose of it.
- Students on our team learn coding, teamwork and design lead by Terry and Barbara Shields and staff sponsored by Mrs. Malatesta.
- Our student club team will be preparing to compete with teams from 80 countries.
- What might become possible when we understand what happens to our water?
- Check us out on Thursday after-school in the tech study room and STEM room.
- For more information about SCCS Stem class : Stemisin.com
The 2017-2018 Student Council officers are:
- President Eoin Carver
- Vice-President Bobby Dunn-Smith
- Secretary Kate Care
- Treasurer Cormac Dunstan
- 1st Grade: Mercedes Deluna
- 2nd Grade: Sebastian Zaballa
- 3rd Grade: Payton Pendelton
- 4th Grade: Jack Zyskowski
- 5th Grade: Anna Riley
- 6th Grade: Joey Pendelton
- 7th Grade: Kate Mahoney
- 8th Grade: Adam Eaton
- Adult Adviser: Amy Lee-Despard.
For the 2017-2018 school year third trimester we are offering the following:
- Thursday: Robotics
- Fulcrum Foundation – Tuition Assistance Now Open – Deadline is Friday, December 15, 2017 December 4, 2017
- Spirit Day – December 14th, Dress Up like a Christmas Tree Ornament October 3, 2017
- All School Mass – December 15th – Full Dress Uniform December 4, 2017