I am very excited to share our plan for Pre-K in the 2022-2023 school year.
Our goal is to provide a Pre-K experience which supports the social, physical, cognitive and spiritual development of our youngest learners within a culture of care.
Pre-K for 2022-2023
– Monday – Friday (5-days) 8:15am-12:00pm
– Serving 4 & 5 years old children
– Led by Teacher Sheelagh Carleton and Teacher Assistant Kari Riley
– Activities include building, creating, communicating and collaborating
– Outdoor recess and snack time daily
Contact me at email@example.com if you have any questions about our Pre-K program. Enrollment opens for present SCCS families on January 30th and on February 28th for all families.
**We will not offer Explorers for 3-year old children in 2022-2023.