In June 2019, Saint Cecilia Catholic School received its second accreditation evaluation from the Washington Catholic Education Association (WCEA). In recognition of our commitment to student learning and quality Catholic education, the WCEA awarded Saint Cecilia Catholic School a six-year accreditation.
All 1st-8th grade students take the MAP test is in the Fall, Winter and Spring on chrome books. Subject specific tests include Mathematics, Reading Comprehension and Language Usage.
Test results support teachers in four key areas:
- Individualizing instruction
- Setting achievement goals for students and our whole school
- Understanding achievement patterns
- Evaluating student performance
SCCS has transitioned from the IOWA test of Basic Skills to the MAP test in the Fall of 2016. All elementary schools in the Archdiocese of Seattle will be using MAP test results to measure progress and assess growth.
Over 19 Years of Developing Minds, Hearts and Character.
- A Catholic school on Bainbridge Island for students, Pre-K through 8th grade. -