SCCS strives to be accessible by:
- Welcoming children who value a Catholic Education, regardless of religious background, gender, race, color, national or ethnic origin.
- Providing tuition assistance for families with financial need.
- Serving a richly diverse population.
- Providing reasonable accommodations for students with disabilities.
Notice of nondiscriminatory policy regarding students:
Saint Cecilia Catholic School admits students of any gender, race, color or national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to all students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs and athletic and other administered programs.
All are welcome here
At Saint Cecilia we celebrate diversity. Our student body includes children of different faith traditions, races, ethnicities, cultures and backgrounds. We’re committed to creating the kind of community where all children feel valued and appreciated.
Over 20 Years of Developing Minds, Hearts and Character.
- A Catholic school on Bainbridge Island for students in preschool through 8th grade. -