The purpose of Saint Cecilia Catholic School’s athletic program is to develop and promote physical, intellectual, emotional, social and spiritual growth. Instruction is provided in the basic skills and techniques of each particular sport.
Saint Cecilia’s coaching staff seeks to provide a setting for promising Christian attitudes about teamwork, leadership, competition, sportsmanship, cooperation and sacrifice. The coaches also seek to instill in all of the athletes a feeling of self-worth.
Our athletic program provides an opportunity to:
- develop the whole child
- teach the basic skills and techniques of each sport
- learn about teamwork, leadership, competition, sportsmanship cooperation, and sacrifice
- promote a feeling of self-worth in all of our athletes
To register, please download, print complete and return the registration form, eligibility to participate form, code of conduct player/parent form and concussion form.
4th, 5th, & 6th grade students may “play up” if an insufficient number of grade-appropriate students do not sign up. 7th & 8th grade students may not “play down.”
- Game Schedule
- Practice is every Monday & Wednesday
- Track & Field (Boys & Girls grades 5-8)
- Field Day
Over 19 Years of Developing Minds, Hearts and Character.
- A Catholic school on Bainbridge Island for students, Pre-K through 8th grade. -