At Saint Cecilia Catholic School, we guide children on their journey to becoming extraordinary adults. A Saint Cecilia education provides what students need to flourish intellectually, creatively, socially and spiritually: an engaging and challenging curriculum in a nurturing community, where children of all faiths are warmly welcomed.
We offer a fully accredited K–8 program, as well as preschool, and before- and after-school care. Our teachers are Washington State certified and our low student/teacher ratio makes the promise of individualized instruction a reality. With a solid foundation of Christian values, our school offers children an education worthy of their unique potential.
Saint Cecilia Catholic School is a Catholic parish school. Along with parents, who are the primary educators of their children, the staff and the St. Cecilia community are committed to providing and promoting:
- Christ-centered instruction and formation in Catholic doctrine, liturgy, traditions, and social justice teachings.
- A student-centered learning environment that encourages reverence, respect, responsibility, and appreciation for diversity.
- An affordable and accessible education that strives to develop the whole child, mind, body and soul.
- An excellent academic program with age-appropriate instruction that encourages lifelong learning.
- Opportunities to practice good citizenship by serving the community of Christ’s Kingdom here on earth.