At Saint Cecilia Catholic School, we guide children on their journey to becoming extraordinary adults. A Saint Cecilia education provides what students need to flourish intellectually, creatively, socially and spiritually: an engaging and challenging curriculum in a nurturing community, where children of all faiths are warmly welcomed.
We offer a fully accredited K–8 program, as well as preschool, and before- and after-school care. Our teachers are Washington State certified and our low student/teacher ratio makes the promise of individualized instruction a reality. With a solid foundation of Christian values, our school offers children an education worthy of their unique potential.
Saint Cecilia Catholic School is a Catholic parish school. Along with parents, who are the primary educators of their children, the staff and the St. Cecilia community are committed to providing and promoting:
- Christ-centered instruction and formation in Catholic doctrine, liturgy, traditions, and social justice teachings.
- A student-centered learning environment that encourages reverence, respect, responsibility, and appreciation for diversity.
- An affordable and accessible education that strives to develop the whole child, mind, body and soul.
- An excellent academic program with age-appropriate instruction that encourages lifelong learning.
- Opportunities to practice good citizenship by serving the community of Christ’s Kingdom here on earth.
About: Mission Statement
St. Cecilia Catholic School, in communion with the Archbishop, and in collaboration with parents, parish leadership, and the community, teaches Gospel values and the faith of the Catholic Church, and educates students in preschool through 8th grades for leadership and service to the church and society through excellent religious, academic, and co-curricular programs that strive to be accessible to all.
- 2015-2016 Yearbook Orders February 4, 2016
- St. Cecilia Parish will be offering a Safe Environment Training on Tuesday, January 26th at 7 pm. All adults over 18 must take the Safe Environment Training in order to volunteer with youth or vulnerable adults. Please go to:https://www.virtusonline.org/virtus/reg_0.cfm?theme=0 to register. January 22, 2016
- St. Cecilia Catholic School is hosting an Open House on Sunday, January 31st from 9 – 9:45 am and at 11 am – 12:45 pm so tell your friends, family and neighbors. SCCS will also be joining the Bainbridge Island Private School Tour on Saturday, February 6th from 11 am – 4 pm. Hope to see you there! January 13, 2016