At Saint Cecilia Catholic School, we guide children on their journey to becoming extraordinary adults. A Saint Cecilia education provides what students need to flourish intellectually, creatively, socially and spiritually: an engaging and challenging curriculum in a nurturing community, where children of all faiths are warmly welcomed.
We offer a fully accredited K–8 program, as well as preschool, and before- and after-school care. Our teachers are Washington State certified and our low student/teacher ratio makes the promise of individualized instruction a reality. With a solid foundation of Christian values, our school offers children an education worthy of their unique potential.
Saint Cecilia Catholic School is a Catholic parish school. Along with parents, who are the primary educators of their children, the staff and the St. Cecilia community are committed to providing and promoting:
- Christ-centered instruction and formation in Catholic doctrine, liturgy, traditions, and social justice teachings.
- A student-centered learning environment that encourages reverence, respect, responsibility, and appreciation for diversity.
- An affordable and accessible education that strives to develop the whole child, mind, body and soul.
- An excellent academic program with age-appropriate instruction that encourages lifelong learning.
- Opportunities to practice good citizenship by serving the community of Christ’s Kingdom here on earth.
About: Mission Statement
St. Cecilia Catholic School, in communion with the Archbishop, and in collaboration with parents, parish leadership, and the community, teaches Gospel values and the faith of the Catholic Church, and educates students in preschool through 8th grades for leadership and service to the church and society through excellent religious, academic, and co-curricular programs that strive to be accessible to all.
- VIVA ST. CECILIA! March 22, 2016
- 2015-2016 Yearbook Orders April 21, 2016
- 2016-2017 SCCS Registration is open. Call 206-842-2017 for a school tour, to pick up an application or to meet with Principal Kilbane. Classes are filling up! February 18, 2016